<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 28, 2009' 4/28/2009 08:43:00 PM

Alhamdulillah, thank God for the acceptance letter into the course I wanted. Really appreciate all the help that I got from people who were there for me throughout =) Thank you guys. Especially to my bffen, my dear, my SRJC mates, and to Dil and Faris who prayed for me. I thank my parents the most, for all that they've provided me with. (Chey! Like I just won the Oscars or smth. Lol)

As euphoric as I am right now, the thought of venturing into a whole new phase in my life is kind of scary. Plus, almost all the rest are landing themselves in NUS instead. The prospect of not being with them is disheartening BUT oh well, we'll all be leading our seperate lives eventually, so might as well now. On the downside would be the fact that NTU is bloody far from my home so I might have to book a hostel! HAHA. Like going on a vacation of some sort. 4 years vacation!

But I've got more to thank for than I could have ever imagined. All the hard effort I've put in, paid off really well. I have a design school to look forward to. Should I manage to clinch myself a degree, it would have been a purposeful one. I would be studying something of my interest. I get to stay in a hostel, like some American college student, without parents restrictions! ;) Okay pardon the sudden juvenile thought. Lol. There are too many pros outweighing the cons for me not to be happy and decisive about accepting the offer.

Call me a pessimist, but I tend to greet every form of good news with self restrain due to past experiences. So right now, the euphoria has died down and I'm just at the point of contentment.

ps; My brother and mom just offered me a deal. If I audition for Singapore Idol, I'd get 100bucks from her and 50 from my younger brother, JUST for auditioning. Hmmm, tempting.........very tempting. My bank statement shows that I really need that 150.










Twenty

47365

.........