<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 19, 2009' 4/19/2009 01:34:00 AM

He suddenly asked me this deep, out of the blue, trying to be all thought provoking, question today.
What are your goals in life? Lol at how unexpected that question was.
The conversation continued with a very long pause on my part, followed by a vague answer that revolved around mere childhood dreams. But it really got me thinking.


I think, for a start, I just would love to die having known that I've made a difference somewhere, somehow and that my presence would be missed once I'm gone. I don't intend for the world to appreciate me, I just hope for the people that mean the world to me to do so. I want to be a successful woman, mother, wife and grandmother, should I live that long. Possibly have my works of art in your houses? One fine day maybe. =)



Sometimes I feel invisible. Maybe I am, to most. When I stop trying, the world detaches itself from me, not the other way round. It's as if I wasn't even there to begin with.










Twenty

47365

.........