<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 24, 2009' 4/24/2009 01:20:00 AM

Respect should be earned, right? I've shown mine towards my superiors at work, but up to this point, I've seen nothing done on their part to earn mine. I think it is only polite that people respond with a simple "you're welcome" or "no problem" upon receiving words of gratitude. But no, we're SUPPOSED to be just too damn busy politely greeting customers, and ONLY customers, with those, right? Blood sucking hypocrites. I've just been very nice, for the sake of my pay. But fuck, it doesn't pay to be nice. Oooooooo. Hahaha. Okay, I'll stop it.

I think I've had my fair share of rude remarks, bossing around, exploitation of human labour and what not. Apart from being blur, and by blur I mean frequently asking questions to seek reassurance and confirmation so as to avoid mistakes which possibly can't be undone, I've never shown attitude at work, neither have I been late for work or much less slack during work hours by intentionally taking strolls in the shop without giving a hoot about catering to customers or the shop itself. I believe I have never shown any form of disrespect towards my superiors to deserve my punishment in the form of hostile treatment every bloody work day. Kaninaccb.

Isn't it only natural that new part-timers make mistakes and ask questions? If you had a fucking awesome system of informing new staff regarding your latest and oldest products, then I rest my case, but NOOOOOO, we're supposed to be born retailers, acquire product knowledge by instinct and make discoveries, and be all amazed. Is it a very professional thing to do, to change the roster at the last minute, without informing me beforehand that mine was changed as well, and then reprimanding me via phonecall that I was suppose to be at work yet I was not present? If a manager in charge of a roster, had apparently forgotten to inform a worker involved, prior to the work-date itself, regarding the adjusted schedule, should the worker be given the cold shoulder for having not turned up for work as though the miscommunication was her fault? I fucking copied down the schedule in front of you and you didn't say anything, you step-jambu-pantat-aku-lagi-lawa piece of shit. Kan aku dah start minah.

My superior dared question me condescendingly what I've learnt so far when she/he didn't even give me the chance to handle the cashier for a day for fear that I might screw it up so badly just because I'm new to it all. And obviously I would have screwed it all up because it doesn't make much sense to let a new part timer handle cash during fucking peak hours, like a GREAT SALE. What kind of logical training is that? I know training should also involve pressure, but come on, letting a beginner handle MONEY without proper cashier training beforehand? And then when I void once, I get that whole "you fucking blur sial!" look. Now that, I don't deserve.

I opened, cleared, folded and hung the internals of 7 fucking boxes worth of apparels all by myself, whilst at the same time handling the fitting room AND catering to customers enquiries and demands, AND ALL THE PROPS I GET IS..."nurul, you said you cleared all 8, got one more box you forgot to open". FUCK YOU LAH KNNCCB. How was I supposed to know that there was another carton or box underneath that fucking high stack of mens' wear that you had conveniently piled on top, while redoing the entire mens' section at your own sweet time, judging by how seemingly coincidental it was that you finished the job just in time when the fucking manager arrived, you mtfking bootlicker. I don't believe ANYONE has handled THAT many boxes of apparels on their own while multi-tasking. ALL IN FUCKING 3 HOURS! WTF!

They just chose to see the bottle half empty, or maybe my brain half empty, for every kind of situation that I was ever involved in. I say thanks at the end of the day, and apologise for any mistakes I've made, yet only one superior acknowledge that. The higher one is still giving me that fuckface despite all my acts of courtesy. What kind of superior has this kind of conversation with her new part-timer?

me: Hey, I want to ask you a question ah..
superior: What question, important or not? If not important don't ask.

me inside: WTF. Is it wrong for me to just ask ? Can't I try to create converstions?

Apparently, the question I asked was a rather pertinent one. HAH! In your face you setengah masak you.

My way of learning, is through asking many questions, to avoid making mistakes. But if you want me to learn by making heaps of mistakes because I didnt ask enough questions, then I'm sorry, I guess that's just plain, stupidity and ignorance. I ask questions when I'm new to things. If my questions or seeking of reaffirmation annoys anyone that much, then pardon my hearing. Either that or, shit, you seriously need to fucking get your English, and your pronounciations and enunciations right, because I sure as hell couldn't understand a word you said. I don't like to follow things blindly. There must be reasons for everything, or else things wouldn't make much sense.










Twenty

47365

.........