<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 18, 2009' 4/18/2009 12:27:00 AM

I can no longer feel my heels and toes. Work has officially rendered them numb from having suffered 7hours, which felt like 7 lifetimes, worth of standing, walking and at times, running around to cater to the very valued customers. Retail overdose. I've only had 4 days of retail experience so far, and Oh to My God, what the hell did I get myself into? I swear my telemarketing job was a million and one times better. I'm just looking forward to my pay. Store managers are extremely nice on first days only, in comparison to following work days. Come what may (fucking reprimanded in front of customers, scolded for a misunderstanding, being blamed for a wrong you didn't commit just because you're a newbee, given that you-fucking-blur-sia-you-cb look in the presence of many etc etc), I shall smile and greet 'HI WELCOME!' to it all, in the name of cash.

Religion has become an obligation, and there's no bigger flaw than that, for it should felt and loved, not followed blindly. I've been taught to differentiate between the two paths, yet I've strayed too far into the wrong one. A single trip led to a fall, and now I'm plunging into the depths of sin that possibly require a whole lifetime of repentance. I need to restore my faith and move on. All that I've said, is what my conscience keeps telling me. The only thing I'm thankful for right now, is that my conscience still exists, at the very least. Save me.










Twenty

47365

.........