<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 05, 2009' 5/05/2009 06:24:00 PM

6.25pm, and I'm home. Wait a minute. I'm HOME? Not working?
NO, not really.

I woke up at 10.45am today, rushed to get ready, bought lunch for myself costing me $2.80, left hurriedly for work at about 12.30pm to catch my bus in time to get to work by 1.30pm, only to realise later on that I could work for 2 measely hours due to my allergy reaction to the dust at work, or so the doctor said. While working like a dog for that 2 hrs, my ears swelled up and turned red with itch and my arms started popping some rashes here and there. Left for the clinic at about 3.30pm and forked out a sum of 25 bucks for medication as well as my 2days MC. How the hell am I suppose to work in retail without having to come to terms with the existence of dust!?
Bottomline is that I went to work to spend money, not earn any, considering the fact that I'm paid by the hours I work. FUCK. Spent on my transport and food for nothing.

Looks like I won't be working tomorrow, and my second evaluation on this condition can only be done on Thursday. Hopefully all goes well on that day 'cos I need to be well on that day for a certain reason. What could be worse than missing out on 2 days worth of 16 hours work that could have paid me 16X$7=$112 worth of salary? Having to pay an extra $25 for missing out on the 2 days. Fate is penalizing an innocent victim, ie ME.

I wonder if the hospital would accept my blood should I ever donate any of it, knowing the countless problems that I face with my immune system and what not.

Life can be such a bitch to me sometimes.










Twenty

47365

.........