<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 02, 2009' 5/02/2009 11:14:00 PM



Haven't been cycling for so long, my legs are now feeling the cramps from Thursday's outing and cycling at ECP with them (zahd dil yan and kye, ain couldn't make it). That said, I really would love to cycle again soon. Bloody good work out I tell you. Love the wind in my face while cycling by the beach.

Friday outing with my dramaKing to Kent Ridge was something new. Damn, that place has got a really nice view from the canopy walk! Okay, pardon my jakun-ness. Will head there again one day, when my company doesn't feel as unwell as he did on Friday. Bet the air is way more fresh and cooling in the early morning.









I am currently feeling broke as hell. My cash withdrawals and usage of my atm card have finally come to a halt, and my only source of cash now, is my Mom, just like the good old days. But my days with atm were way better though. I have no idea when my pay's coming and I dare not ask, judging by how my manager despises me. Oh well. I shall make do with whatever little I have left, for now. I am intending to sell my Fendi wallet =( Brand new and untouched! I swear.
Retail price 800+, I'll be selling at about 600+. I feel like a gambler in debt and in need of fast cash, hence the act of having to pawn my Fendi wallet as a last resort ='(. I AM SAD. YES SAD.

boohoo.

ps; Still very tempted to register! SHOULD I?????????????? (i'm asking myself)










Twenty

47365

.........