<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 26, 2009' 5/26/2009 01:44:00 AM

Woah, 9 hours of work felt like 9 hours of WORKOUT! I feel tired beyond words, yet I'm satisfied =). Although exhaustion can drive me to my boiling point at times, it was only temporary this time round. Work helps me take my mind off things anyway. I feel tired, but good tired. Feeling healthy from all that mad rush due to the carayzee sale. Crazy Singaporeans. Speak for myself, lol.

Kiasu+Economic Crisis=?
Not a very good combination.

While at work today, a sudden random thought came to mind.

Through Thick and Thin.
I know it means for better or for worse, but which is which? Thick being better and thin being worse or the other way round? If it's the other way round, does it mean physically thick ie, fat and physically thin meaning skinny? If so, whoever came up with the term really must have been a superficial individual.
But then again, thick could mean, fed well enough ie, the good times, and thin could mean in times of hunger and deprivation ie, the bad times. So while hanging those tops at work, my mind came to a conclusion that, it's one of those subjective things that my 128mb, pentium 1 brain would never be able to figure out. Lol.

I'm in love with the song Knock You Down by Keri Hilson ft Kanye West and Ne-yo.










Twenty

47365

.........