<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 05, 2009' 5/05/2009 01:17:00 AM

Treated to lunch at the not-so-new-anymore BBQ chicken restaurant at North Point by =}. Guess what I ate at that BBQ CHICKEN restaurant!? Fish n Chips.
And I could tell that the fish was cooked while it was still icy, thus compromising the quality of it. Was a good hearty set meal nonetheless- came with soup of the day, root beer and one scoop ice-cream.

Went to meet up with the rest just now for dinner and session. I love the sound of two guitars in harmony, played by the two rather skilled people ie, Siti and Dil. Covered the song Rewind by Paolo Nutini and OMG, I thank God for having created him, and I thank Siti for having reintroduced him to me. His name sounded so familiar when Siti sent me his song to learn yesterday (technically the day before yesterday, since it's already 1+am now), and then I realised his song Tumbling Down was actually a soundtrack of a movie I had watched before. I actually looked out for the credits of that movie to know its OST and recognised Nutini from there. Awesome voice and music. Here's our cover of the song Rewind by Paolo Nutini. A very rough, like super rough, cover. Best listened through headphones. Lol. Pardon the sound quality.




We did other covers like Halo and Deeper Conversations earlier this year. In the dark! Earth Hour lah eh. Lol. So finally today, we had some lights on.

Just want to post these videos on my blog to keep as memories in my list of blog entries. So here's our cover of Halo by Beyonce and Deeper Conversations by Yuna, respectively.






---
Damn I'll be working tomorrow. I have to stop dreading work for it to be less of a chore, seriously. People told me too many a time how much it sucks to be working in the retail industry and I refused to believe them, thinking I could be the exceptional one who could handle it all. I now raise my white flag and I take back all the arguments I've ever made in defense for retail work. Finally conceding that it is in fact a dreadful job after much of my first-hand experience. My day had better be good tomorrow, with cramps and what not. Sheesh.










Twenty

47365

.........