<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 10, 2009' 5/10/2009 09:52:00 PM

Work is hell to say the least. Opening up, clearing, folding and hanging 8 cartons worth of apparels in 1 hour and a half isn't exactly my idea of an ideal job really. One of my seniors at work finally warmed up to me on Friday, when the other one wasn't there of course. Halfway through the day, another senior came in and they both finally opened up to me about some of the office politics that exist there. HAHA. So apparently, they don't quite fancy the one that I hate either. I bumped into Syafiqah yesterday(Saturday) at Plaza Singapura, and we did some super short few minutes of catching up. Lol. She used to work at one of the many branches and so I took the opportunity to let her know of the reasons why I hate work so much, apart from the workload itself, and I got a rather unexpected response that confirmed my assumption regarding the senior that I hate at work. Syaf's "HAHA! oh her....yeah heard some stories about her lah..." said it all.
Shall see how my next work day goes. Hopefully better than the last one.

I had a really bad work day on Thursday. My 5 hours shift felt like a lifetime. After work was mad rush to =}'s POP. Oooo, many many men in uniform there! HAHAH. You can't really tell one person from the other when they're all so far away wearing the same outfit, looking like miniature toy soldiers/policemen. It was reminiscent of my Primary 5 trip to the National Day Parade. Like a preview to this year's NDP. The weather was atrociously hot! Felt barbequed at some point of time. But hey, better off being the spectator than the one parading in thick uniform. The day ended on a very good note nonetheless =).



Managed to catch Star Trek on Saturday at the Grand Cathay and Oh My God, you people should really fork out your moolas to watch it. Was worth my 10 freaking bucks, I swear. I wanted to watch 17 Again but no regrets having been talked into watching Star Trek instead. Last year I had a post on how the Fish and Chips at Manhattan Fish Market sucked. But today, I wish to take back all the crticisms that I made. I guess it was a one-off incident that the fish I ate was cooked while it was icy, perhaps because they had to rush to cater to the large crowd that was swarming in to take advantage of their student lunch deals. The dory fish and chips that I had on Saturday at Manhattan Fish Market, Plaza Singapura was a stark contrast to the one I ate at Central at Clark Quay with Nariah and Misha last year. Will go to Manhattan's again to try their Baramundi next.

Had a mini Mother's Day celebration just now at Swensens, Suntec City with my family (excluding sis who's overseas, all independent and having the time of her life there). Finally had my Sirloin Steak, well done and my apple crumble. Mmmm. To be able to sit and eat out with my family alone is a very very, once in a very blue moon, absolutely rare occasion. So it was rather nice and cosy to have had our lunch together there just now as a sort of family reunion. No, I am not about to start a whole speech about how I love my family and how I love my Mom to death just because it's Mother's Day today. Come on, there are obviously many instances when she gets on my nerves, like she did just yesterday. But, everyone knows everybody loves their mothers. So there's no need to profess my love and gratitude for mine here.








ps; I want a 16gb sony S730 =(










Twenty

47365

.........