<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 27, 2009' 5/27/2009 02:07:00 AM

Today, (technically yesterday, since it's already 2am right now), 26th May 2009, shall and always will be remembered as the day I had my worst, I repeat, WORST work experience ever. EVER!

F*** customers. Seriously F*** THEM ALL! RARR. Today I saw human beings poossibly at their worst. There was a handful, who like seriously mintak kene langgar lori (asking to be runned down by a lorry, it sounds more impactful in Malay somehow, don't ask how). The pile of clothes that I had to re-hang or re-fold and re-rack was perhaps, if I had measured it, about 5 cm taller than I am. The worst thing (I realise I've used this word like 4 times already, better to get my message across huh) a customer could possibly do, is to pull a top out from the bottom of the stack, causing the whole pile to topple and sprawl onto the floor. Well guess what!? It happened to me. "Oooh sorry sorry!". FUCK YOU and all your generations of sorry inconsiderate asswipes. This was one of my supervisors' (very Singlish) remarks upon hearing my complain, "She think she what, like that ahh in the world no need policeman or prison lah, criminals all, say sorry only enough. Mother.....what! rob bank murder people all then say oh sorry sorry, didnt do on purpose ahh..sorry..sorry my ass lah". Hahaha. YES, what that customer did, was criminal. Stupid bitch.

Another customer nearly caused me to break into my hysterical laugh on the spot. If only I could watch it on the CCTV. The customer (woman in her mid 30's I reckon) did this. Gosh. Take note of scene 4.



I was somewhere behind her, with a bunch of hangers of clothes in both my hands, observing and wondering what she would do. Scene 4 of her act got me thinking, "Maybe, just maybe she'd have the heart to pick it up and hang it back for us since it's only one piece and the rail is right next to her?" BUT no....., as you can see from scene 5, she didn't have any heart nor common sense.

Having stumbled upon that ONE, I repeat, just ONE, piece of apparel on the floor, she actually paused for a moment (OMG, what kind of a human being would pause to actually contemplate such a thing instead of having the initiative to do what's right without any hesitation), looked down, looked left and right to check if everyone else was doing what she was contemplating to do (no one was watching her, or so she thought, and F.Y.I, no other considerate customer would do such a thing, knowing that piece of nicely sewn cloth was lying in a strategic spot where the floor around it was devoid of any other discarded clothes), and then moved on to do what she did. HER FACE! omg. HILARIOUS I TELL YOU. It was like watching 5 seconds of Mr.Bean. ALIEN LAH! I couldn't help but laugh! Of course I controlled my laughter knowing she turned back to take a second look after she moved on. God knows why. Guilty conscience maybe?

But wth, I was demo-ing her act, with my facial expression emulating hers and all, to my supervisor, who burst out laughing together with my colleague at the cashier area. I think she saw. Hilarious. Ahh the things people do. Note how big her leap was in scene 5! Seriously, it was as though she was crossing over a whole cow. Scene 6 was when she gave a final turn of the head to look at the thing she had just crossed over. Scene 7, guilt swarming in....lingering thought about the piece of apparel and the sin she had just commited. Lol.

And right now, the 9 hrs shift+1 hr break = 10hrs workday has rendered my feet numb, after aching for so long. Thank God I won't be working tomorrow. I hate the Sale period, the clearing of old stock and what not. Customers from the neighbourhood vicinity flock in like hungry vultures to feed on the leftovers. Sheesh.

ps; I need to head to the salon soon ={










Twenty

47365

.........