<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 01, 2009' 6/01/2009 09:14:00 PM

The weekends have been quite eventful.

First and foremost, apart from being a means of sharing with the small circle of people I know regarding my daily affairs, my blog also serves to remind myself of the events that took place in my life. Although posts can be saved as drafts should I wish to set them as private posts, I find that to be rather pointless, simply because the thoughts that I voice out, instead of keeping them to myself (which makes blogging quite redundant then), could possibly do me some good. How so? In hopes that whatever I blog, could perhaps result in responses/answers that I desperately need. It has never been an easy task for me to communicate my thoughts or feelings verbally to the concerned party, be it over the phone or through a face-to-face conversation. As opinionated as I am, most of the time, I prefer to keep those opinions to myself, lest they would come out of my mouth sounding either too vague, or just too messed up and unsound. Lol. So there, I have just listed the perks of having been blessed with this brilliant invention. Did I mention I love the thing called Short Messaging Service too? Yeah well now you know. Who doesn't.

SO back from that short sidetrack, the weekends as I've said, have been rather occupied. Shall spare the details. Finally met up with a bunch of them on Friday, namely Faris whom I've not seen for like dinoyears! That botak ns guy actually looked good all hair-less. Lol. Along with him were Asy, her date and Mas as well. Here's something I'd recommend, if you're on a tight budget, and in dire need of a satisfying dine-in lunch, head to Breeks. The students' meal, comprising of a large-enough serving of main dish, plus soup of the day and a single scoop ice cream as dessert, is worth only $8.10 inclusive of GST and service charge. The last time I ate there was in sec smth. The serving of fish & chips was so small then (if I recall correctly, PALM SIZE), I never returned to that place after that, UNTILL I was talked into heading there on Friday. No regrets though. Did some catching up and window shopped a little before Ain and Dil came to meet us later on. Left early to meet up with Azwan at Vivo afterwards. I swear I love the National Geographic shop that's there. It's like Art meets Science. I LOIKE. I've always preferred practical Art, or Art that is somehow related to Science. Like the human anatomy, the internals of machines, the galaxy and planets..etc. I'd love to work there, if it weren't so far away from where I live. Boo.



Saturday was a fabulous time well-spent. Met up with Azwan again to lunch at Popye's, his treat since I was literally pennyless. Lol. Will repay the kindness someday. HA-HA. Went window shopping at Plaza Singapura afterwards before heading off for the 1A08'07 class gathering/farewell party for Tushira, at The Glasshouse Fish&Co later on at night.






Army Days. Lol.






Tushira Wikrama smth smth, I still can't get her sir name right -.-
Very contented upon receiving her tiger, symbol of her sri lankan roots. Lol.


My team-mate right there. I miss my PW group, I really do. ={
Tushira's leaving for Aussie! What injustice. Lol. I want to go too! To study like her?? Nah, for vacation! One day I will, someday =) I'm suddenly reminded of my New Zealand trip. Damn I miss NZ. Had Grilled Ginza Salmon instead of the usual Baked Ginza Salmon, apparently the oven was spoiled. I think the original baked one tastes better, somehow. Maybe it's all in the mind. Lol. Finally met up with the bunch of noisy (good noise) people after such a long time. We ate, drank (water) and were very merry indeed. Hahah. I miss J1 days =(

As for now, I'm having a semi-pms. God knows why. Work just now was hell, as usual. Aggravating the load of it all was my thumping headache and the inability to consume panadol, the problem that will haunt me for the rest of my life. Oh well. I realised that keeping myself occupied makes me feel good, physically and mentally. Emotionally....depends. I am not emotionally unstable okay, depending on different situations, emotions can vary as well right! If a customer pisses you off, you can't possibly go into immediate meditation mode and be all calm and what not. Gosh. Emotionally unstable would be the lack of rational thinking to counter emotional upsets. Now that's emotionally unstable.

Speaking of which, I think people shouldn't always follow their heart. I guess when the need arrises, the mind needs to do its wonders and interfere with the concerned matters to do compel you into doing what's right. The heart doesn't share enough parallels with logic.

ps; I hate it when I start feeling like a form of necessity or a subject of obligation as oppose to that of desire. Maybe that's how my grandmother is feeling. Shit. Okay, I know I know.
AND OH, I've rekindled my love for COLDPLAY =D
Currently very in love with the song STRAWBERRY SWING by coldplay.
Awesome music.











Twenty

47365

.........