<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 18, 2009' 7/18/2009 09:31:00 PM

My body aches all over, my nose is runny, my eyes are itching and my head is throbbing. The aftermath of a 5days-4nights NTU Art Design Media Camp. I need to sleep soon to compensate for the lack of sleep during the camp.

The most memorable of bits of the camp were namely it's amazing race around Singapore, the so called ignition activity that got me drenched from being pushed down the ADM rooftop garden slope on a wet canvas sheet while I was blindfolded, the paintball war that got me soaked in paint, the rather scary nightwalk which had realistic looking zombies and awesome props, the new friends I made, and best of all, the battle game ala counter strike where each on of us had our own infrared guns to shoot our opponents around the allocated school compound with the aim of saving a hostage.

All in all, I didn't have a blast but I had fun. 50 bucks for the camp, the experience and the excessive goodies ie; 2 t-shirts, 1 towel, 1 hoodie, one huge-ass goodie bag, was definitely worth the money and time. Don't know how they managed to gain the sponsorship for the camp but they sure did have alot of money to spare for all that activities and goods. Did I mention that camping is so leceh to the max? Okay, camping, is super leceh to the very maximum. Ish.










Twenty

47365

.........