<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 10, 2009' 7/10/2009 11:00:00 PM

OFF PEAK PERIOD:

2.09pm: Left house
2.12pm: Reached bus stop
2.19pm: Board bus
2.29pm: Reached amk hub
2.33pm: Board train from amk
3.09pm: Reached Jurong East station
3.15pm: Transit and Board train to Boon Lay
3.22pm: Reached Boon Lay station
3.29pm: Board bus 179 from Boon Lay bus interchange
3.40pm: Reached school of Art Design Media (not the intended destination)

THE 1 HOUR 31 MINS JOURNEY I would have to endure everyday starting August, since I ended up not applying for my hostel. I am bracing myself for a tough road ahead. NOTE: OFF PEAK HOUR

Apparently, I alighted at the wrong stop, miles away from the place I had in mind. Seeked help from strangers and met a very friendly Vietnamese scholar named Kan, third year student staying in hall 5, who helped guide and accompany me on a 15-20 mins fast-paced walk/climb uphill and downhill towards the extremely, super, bloody far South Spine where the Medical Centre was located at. So sweet.

Reached the Medical Centre at 3.55pm only to realise that it was already closed to all visitors, despite having stated that students are allowed in for appointments from 2-4pm. Went in through the back door with the help of some seniors. Got reprimanded at the counter for being late, although technically I wasn't. Had it not been for the fking exhausting long walk, I would have been on time. SO I argued for a consultation and they finally settled on giving me one instead of forcing me to come back on another day. After much apology on my part, I was back on good terms with the people at the reception who warmed up to me. The doctor, Doc Wong, made my day by being extremely understanding of my plight as a freshman. Instead of scolding me, she kept aplogising for having taken sometime to fill in my medical report, although I was the one who was stalling her from knocking off early by being the late last patient. Lol. The urine test was by far one of the strangest, most unhygienic things I've ever done in my entire life. The X-Ray took only 10mins of my time inclusive of waiting time, since I was the last patient and all. In conclusion, they said I was Normal. Damn boring can? HAHA. But everyone is abnormal in their own ways.

Met <3 at CCK before heading to khatib to have dinner. Walking in the rain gives me headaches. So my head was throbbing as I was eating my meal. I guess I'm abnormal in that way. Besides that and my long list of drug allergies, I'm nothing special. Hehh.

Hopefully I'll be well enough to head out tomorrow. I'm just sad that I didnt get to go out with my colleagues tonight for late night outing till morning. Partly because I already had a long and tiring day but mostly because like DUH, my Mom wouldn't allow it.

I'm kental, 'cos I've yet to watch Transformers.










Twenty

47365

.........