<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 20, 2009' 8/20/2009 04:57:00 PM

I reached home at about 10.30pm last night, looking all drained from school and the lack of sleep for the past few days. Went to salam my mom in that very familiar lethargic manner, reminiscent of my A'level mugging days.

Mom: Nurul.... penat??? (in that I told you so kind of tone, smiling)
(DUH, needless to say right)
Me: NO LAH MA! I feel so fresh! ENERGETIC AND ENTHUSIASTIC! Can't wait to go to school tomorrow! *beaming
Mom: That's what I want to see...see you fresh, not tired and all...
(come on ma, seriously.)

Later on during the night.

Mom: So Nurul how's school so far?
Me: Bad. Tiring. Sketches after sketches (this, I actually don't mind having to do during class, 'cos it really is fun when you get to do something you like. But the problem is when there's a due date to everything, then hobby evolves into workload and that's just plain awful), assignments. You want to try the 2hrs journey to and fro? Wake up at 5.30am and sleep at 12.30am then rush to school. Try ah.
Mom: Kau kalau nak quit, quit sekarang..jangan later on dah spend so much money then halfway want to quit. Nak quit tak.
Me: Nak.

That's how drained I am.
It's only the second week, and already I'm feeling this ineffable exhaustion that's driving me to the edge. Shit load of assignments to complete over the weekends. Project just came in. Why do I feel like I'm reliving my A'level days all over again? I thought everyone said A'level would be the worst, and following that, life would be bliss? Only the second week. It's kind of scaring the shit out of me. F*ck.

Perhaps I just need more time, to adapt to the changes and just go with the flow. And stop procrastinating man, just stop it.

ps; On a more positive note, had a great last weekend. Went to artfriend with G6 to get materials. Got a papercut from handling newsprint. How lame is that-.- Had a good time with the class. Later on during the evening, dragged <3 to watch Dil's performance at cenileisure with Siti along, after which Ain came down and we finally had our rather short but fun lepak session at coffee bean, drinks on Dil who just got his pay. And I need a digicam for school. Great.





Kau ilhamku on guitar hero. Best version i've ever heard. Lmao.










Twenty

47365

.........