<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 27, 2009' 8/27/2009 08:20:00 PM

This week wasn't such a torture, partly because I attended only 2 days of school (NYAHA!)- MC on one day, woke up late for today(guilty as charged pls), but mostly cos I had more sleep than I did last week. Decided last weekend to complete most of my assignments way before hand, after having learnt my lesson from last week that procrastination doesn't do me any good except rob me of my precious time and sleep. So tonight I shall mug hard, to try and finish at least half the workload I have for this week.

Will be working on Saturday (I hope, really, really need the cash.) and have my Sunday reserved for the f***ing assignments, yet again.

I'm beginning to miss pigging out daily, and this whole one-assignment-after-another thing is overwhelming, but I think I'm getting the hang of it now.



My uncle used to play this song over and over again during his bachelor days, while ironing his SIA steward uniform, feeling all jiwang about his stewardess girlfriend who's now my aunty. I'm falling in love with it again now =) cos it makes me feel all warm inside reminiscing my childhood, and feeling all jiwang about the bf. (Don't cringe! I can see your frown lines. lol)



If I grow really really fat one day, which I know I will, then how, hmm. You'll leave me?
No I won't...I'll grow fat with you :)

and then the pontianak flew by. Anti-climax can.










Twenty

47365

.........