<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 05, 2009' 8/05/2009 08:44:00 PM

I was bored and I felt the sudden urge to get my creative juices back in business before school starts. Browsed through the net and I came across these. (Though I'm no fashion junkie, Art on runway doesn't bore me as much)

Check out the head-dress. Should ask my Mom to start that trend. Lol.


Martin Margiela Artisanal Spring 2009 - Couture Collection
Runway show reminiscent of mannequins come to life. Interesting or what!

And then there were these two.


Sorry what? Yes yes, I'm wearing them for Hari Raya this year.

ps; Freshman Orientation tomorrow. I'm not nervous, I'm excited...right?
I got to know of my timetable and group(class) already. Shit Wednesdays forcing me to stay in school till 8.30pm. Free Fridays. Yes, I am bracing myself for many mid-week crisis ahead!
I'm more afraid of the lengthy, exhausting journey to and from school than I am of school itself. I can always pitch a tent on the grassy roof right?










Twenty

47365

.........