<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 06, 2009' 8/06/2009 11:32:00 PM



The orientation thing today was okay I guess. Met a new classmate-to-be and some other people. The journey back from there was exhausting, needless to say. Before heading home, went to Jurong Point with Siti to catch the movie 'Up'.

I give it 4/5 stars for having made me tear at some point, (no I'm not emotional, it was just a really heartbreaking scene, that's how good the movie was 'cos I wasn't even the least bit sad during the movie Secret for which Nar and Fatin cried over when I went to catch that show with them and Galvin back in JC1 days.) for having cracked me up at some point and for having such a creative storyline. Love such feel good movies =}

I'm loving Tasty biscuit and Strawberry Pokey, I swear. And I still can't believe school starts next Tuesday. So many things running through my head, I don't know what to feel. Really excited about the lessons and courses to choose from. I'm still contemplating product design although I've already set my mind on visual communications. That said, having gone through the 2 years doing Art, I can just imagine how grueling the next four years are going to be for me. What scares me more is the thought of having to endure those extremely long rides to and from school on top of the already rigorous school timetable. But ultimately, I guess nothing's easy in life if you want to have it good at the end of the day. Optimism and a **** load of passion will be my only saviour from Tuesday onwards.

ps; I miss being carefree, playing Ali Pom, Block catching, Hopscotch, Masak-masak bawah block. Swinging 4 steps at monkeybars with the neighbours. Waking up to rush grandma's house only to be greeted with damn good goreng pisang or jemput-jemput, or extra spicy nasi goreng, drinking hot tea from a saucer that my granddad prepared for each of us grandchildren, enjoying my 1pm daily dose of Days Of Our Lives, etc. Damn, I had an awesome childhood. Shit I need to pay my grandparents a visit asap. Maybe tomorrow.










Twenty

47365

.........