<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 03, 2009' 9/03/2009 02:48:00 AM

Omg, it's 2.49am on a Thursday morning.
I have to wake up later at 5.15am to sahur, and take last minute photos for 4D class today, like 20 photos of my home environment, wtf.

I need to get to school on time today unlike the past two days, just cos Ken doesn't tolerate tardiness. 9am sharp.

And oh my God, I'm still awake drying my hair and blogging.
Can't wait for today to end, at 5.30pm that is, after a 3hours long Lit lecture which I haven't been attending since the start of school, so technically, the lecture today will only be my second one.

I am truly bluely extremely exhausted. I want my 10hours sleep so bad.










Twenty

47365

.........