<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 18, 2009' 10/18/2009 06:38:00 PM

Alot happened since the last time I blogged.
Been so caught up with school and what not.

Let's just pen down those that I can actually recall.




While the family was busy celebrating Raya at my open house, I was stuck in my room trying to finish this. It's painstaking, but satisfying to know that at the end of the day, the effort and time that I put in most of my work (except FDN drawing, which somehow seems neglected and most screwed up) didn't go to waste, judging from some of the grades I've been getting. Have yet to retrieve my grades from the other classes. I got this one back the other day. Think I'm giving it to the person in that very amateur painting of mine, as an early birthday present.

I love school, I just hate having to start off the 4 consecutive days with horrifying-beyond-salvation dark circles and eyebags as heavy as my sofa set, just cos I only manage to get 2 hours of sleep everynight on weekdays. It's like A'levels every freaking week! Urgh.

And then there was the Raya outing with the peeps.






And then there was the session we (Me, Siti and Dilly) had at Hougang. Now that was seriously fun.


----

Went to Expo for a Paris Miki sale just now to accompany <3 get a new pair of glasses. Thought of buying one for myself. But I realised I still had my Levi's glasses which I bought from Paris Miki years ago. So instead of buying a new pair, decided to save myself the trouble and hunt for the one I had at home, chucked away in one of my drawers somewhere. Maybe it's time I start putting it to good use.










Twenty

47365

.........