<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 12, 2009' 11/12/2009 11:40:00 PM

How can I not be envious? Of the many things that you have, that I don't.
Then again, what else do I need?

Some people are just too good to be true. Wonder what it feels like to be in someone elses shoes for a day.

If only soul switches could occur in real life, I would really appreciate having my soul switched with that of a person less fortunate than I am. Maybe that would change my perspective towards myself and the rest of the world, at the same time elevating my level of appreciation towards my many blessings in life.

I think I'm beginning to lose passion. And that scares me more than anything else right now, because the people I know, have much, much more of it than I do to begin with.
And then there are those people that I know of, who are closet muggers for life.

On a very random note, I think my command of language is deteriorating by the day, and it's beginning to worry me, alot. It's time I stop living under my huge ass tempurong and start getting myself hooked on proper reading materials that would actually increase my level of intellect.

Too many deadlines, too little time. Exams nearing, and I haven't got a clue where to begin. It's A levels all over again. Mtf.










Twenty

47365

.........