<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 18, 2009' 12/18/2009 12:28:00 AM

To leave the house at 4am, and still awake now drying my hair?
I have a feeling I won't even sleep tonight.

Frankly speaking, I was the least bit excited about going on this trip, until I started packing for it.
And I'm almost done, except for them toiletries.

Not much idea on what's in store for me, but I'm just looking forward to the fact that I get to parade around in semi-winter clothing there without being deemed unsound, like those people who strut down orchard road in extremely thick fashion jackets and boots like they're in super cold Paris or something.

Anyway, I was really satisfied with getting all my chores done yesterday, despite having flu. What's new right. My nose is such an irritant. Got the hole in my bag sewn, and my old maxi-dress shortened so that I don't have to give them away. Got my jacket changed, thank God for the wayyyy better fitting. Visited atok and nenek. Met <3 for such a lovely evening of satay and what not =}


*revealing areas censored. lollll.

In the meantime I'm going to miss my baby_boy_sachok_manja@google.com (hahaha cute pe? baby_serawak? hahahaha. okay inside joke.)



Aur re voir! (hope I spelt that correctly lest Faris would come slaughtering me)










Twenty

47365

.........