<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 27, 2009' 12/27/2009 06:17:00 PM

I would love to meet you.
Yes you, just to finally put my curiosity to rest.
I am not satisfied, until I get to meet you.

But what if you really are what you seem to be?
Then it'll only make things worse for me.

The more I try to ignore you, the more conscious I become of that attempt, and the longer you linger in my thoughts.
So overwhelming this envy, it is turning me from green to blue now.
Like you're sucking up the life inside of me.

This has got to stop.
It has got to.


ps; I love my bffens. Seriously.










Twenty

47365

.........