<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 16, 2010' 1/16/2010 03:11:00 AM

I am feeling the pinch, of having to attend a 5-days school week. And it's only the first week. With classes starting at 8.30am in the morning everyday, I'll be swearing alot more nearing end of this semester. Aside from the whining about school, projects this semester seem more interesting. But of course more challenging nonetheless.
Sound design, abstraction and junk sculptures.
Tough but fun. I like, alot. At least for now.

on a rather random note,

I love music.
The memories they trigger.
The people they remind you of.
The emotions they bring about.

It's like, my entire life experiences, is in my mp3. Awesome.










Twenty

47365

.........