<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 06, 2010' 1/06/2010 12:19:00 AM

I hate waking up late afternoon and having to force myself when it comes to sleeping early.
Woke up at bloody 2pm today thanks to having set the alarm clock to 10pm instead of 10am.

But made full use of the other half of the day nonetheless.
Did a painting, and had my second attempt at cooking my spaghetti aglio olio.
Got a better response from mom this time round.
<3 said it was an 8 half on the scale of 1 to 5. Lol. But I guess he was just being sweet. Aww, <3 you. (Omg I can smell the puke rising up your throat. Do it elsewhere please.)






ps;
check this out










Twenty

47365

.........