<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 20, 2010' 2/20/2010 12:55:00 AM

I've got so much that I wish to accomplish,
I just don't know how or where to begin.

I'm undertaking this course, just so that I'm one step closer to achieving that goal.
But there are so many doubts lingering in my mind.
I know what I want, it's just that what I want seems highly impossible to me right now.
And what if what I want now, becomes undesirable in the future.
What if I just don't fit the bill.

I'm no longer that big fish.
I foresee having to struggle and compete as a small fry in an extremely big ocean for many years to come before I get to become a fish that's even bigger than what I used to be.

It's not the hardwork that I fear, it's the many disappointments and failures that I'm bound to face that scare me the most.

As for now, I've got my hands full, trying to accommodate to both school and social life, or rather the lack of it.

My mind, is just filled with finding time and ways to check those boxes in my list of things to get done in life. Yes, it's cheesy but I do keep such lists, no matter how seemingly disorganized I am. There is always some order in my mess.

ps; Taylor swift was given such a bimbotic role in Valentines Day, cannot take it. Even then, I felt like she shouldn't have acted at all. Lol.

and i miss genuine lepak sessions with the girlfriends who have gone missing.


some good times to keep in record
still tryina get hold of photos from noise sg performance, memory card somehow cnt be read by my fruity lappy.






evening with awesome food and company :)





and



in loving memory, google, ?/2009-10/02/2010.












Twenty

47365

.........