<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 15, 2010' 2/15/2010 12:50:00 AM

I think it's high time I revamp this blog. Been dormant for like centuries.

I know I haven't been updating much lately but I've been too caught up with life to find time to actually blog it down.
How busy? Let's see, the latest I've reached home from school so far was 12.45am or so. Had to cab home since I missed my last bus.

Soundscape project went well and I'm happy with my rather last minute work.

Recently performed at Esplanade library as so called guest performer for Siti's Noise Singapore's so called 2nd round audition for the Esplanade concourse performance.
She/we got through. Honestly, it's all very confusing for me. But it's all good, as long as we get to enjoy ourselves. So we'll be performing again this coming March, at the Esplanade concourse.
It's mainly Siti's show, but I'll be there again to sing a song or two.

The Stage 57 contract didn't really work out, guess they didn't have enough budget to sign all three of us up. Either that or the two of us haven't proven ourselves worthy of the contract, or maybe we lack the opportunity to have done so. But Siti's right, it was very unprofessional of them indeed. Oh well, if it's not meant to be then, there's got to be a reason behind it all. Perhaps it's for the best. But of course, the feeling of disappointment is inevitable, it's one thing to perform, it's another to have our performances valued.

Slogging for western art history has been worth the torment. The presentation went well, and hopefully the next one would be just as good. But it's hard to say since the questions are unpredictable.

Projects are piling up again, one after another. My god when's it all gonna end!

Sentosa outing with <3 was <3.

All that aside, Gong Xi Fa Cai to all.


ps; I think it's kind of funny to see people celebrate Valentines Day and CNY concurrently this year. They were selling fancy bouquets of flowers at the bus interchange just now, like super pasar malam lelong kind of thing. I was smiling to myself seeing that many people flocking to buy something special ie the flowers, for their loved ones on CNY. It's just funny how un-special it becomes when that something special seems so mass produced when laid out in that manner and sold so cheaply (well not that cheap but the fact that they were sold at a freaking bus interchange made them appear as such) like that, and people still queue up to buy them as last minute gifts. Lol. But people say, it's the thought that counts lah right. Oh well.










Twenty

47365

.........