<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 23, 2010' 3/23/2010 08:00:00 PM

I received an awesome news just now, and it totally made my day :)

But pessimistic as this may sound, I don't quite like receiving good news.
People will have higher expectations, I'll expect more from myself, more stress, bla bla, and it will all end in major disappointments having performed below expectations and having to endure the pain of facing up to failure.
It's got to do with my fear of complacency and my lack of will power to overcome it.
So I'd much rather receive criticisms that constantly remind me of how badly I'm doing, with great emphasis on the huge-arse room for improvements.
Although I love being praised for my work every now and then (who doesn't?), I think I thrive on critical comments.
It's the way I've been raised I guess, constant sarcasm and criticisms.

I'll try my best.
It will take a miracle for me to survive this last lap with grades that actually meet my expectations, let alone those that go beyond them.

And oh, shit I'm running out of ideas. Massive drought in my creative department. Seriously in need of some damn good munch munch food.

Some pictures to sum up last week.



Up In The Air is a must watch, must must watch. Life changing movie.











Turned 24 at 12midnight 20-03 by the beach, carpark. Must be a memorable one.



500 days of summer, was major boring.
Nachos with cheese is the bomb.
Waffles with berry good strawberry ice cream.
Retarded Stitch, omg, just retarded.
Farrer park, albeit all too familiar, was refreshing.
Kimchi chicken noodle was super monotonous.
China town, was well, super china.
Had my satisfying dose of nat geo.


<3X14.










Twenty

47365

.........