<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 06, 2010' 3/06/2010 03:06:00 AM

An impromptu session/picnic by the beach, semi kite-flying (don't ask), arcade, followed by late dinner at simpang, which was when I realized that I had my camera with me the whole time. Dodo.




Dilly cheating, HAH! caught red handed. Muahahah.






Noise Sg Friday, 5th March.












Humairah and her gang. Thanks a million babe!


Thanks guys :) Love you all.








The Anderson Kampong Melayu girls.





Noise sg showcase went well for Siti, Dilly and me. 5th March 8.15pm, definitely a night I'll remember for life. It was a good last round for me. Awesome support for Siti and of course for both Dilly and I. If there's something I could change though, it would be having spent more time with each group/person that came down to support us. But the rush was madness, having to get our stuff out of the dressing room and get home asap cos of work on the next day for some and schoolwork for others, namely me and Siti. Many thanks really to those who came and those who couldn't make it at the last minute.

And <3, thanks for being there for me :)

To the results receivers, it ain't over yet!










Twenty

47365

.........