<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 30, 2010' 4/30/2010 11:59:00 PM

I am the triangle between Velasquez, the mirror and Jose. I am in fact, the canvas that also defines a new triangle. I am the mirror that defines the painting. I am, the mystery of its realities, the complexity of their interplay.

I am not them, las meninas, I am not Margarita, and I am sure as hell not them Monarchs.

I am, what I'd like to see myself as, Velasquez himself,
I am also the painting, the true subject in focus, the realization of meanings.
So how, can you ever compare me to them Monarchs.
I am neither them nor the Infanta that you unfortunately choose to see,
I am not the literal subject matter.
We are of such different leagues.
I am metaphorical.
I am the mirror, the canvas, the door, the painting in reality, all else but the title.

I stand proudly by what I do, and what I choose to do.
Velasquez's human intellect, puts the Monarchs to shame, anytime baby. Anytime.

I don't pretend to love.
I am a non conformist at heart.
I don't wish to be anybody else because as Faris puts it,
in that entire ball of consciousness, I have been singled out to be who I am today.
I don't share the same destiny with any other soul.
I have my own to fulfill.
I have my cup of perfectly good tea. Thanks.



ps;
i am done with people being mean to me
iron man 2 was the shiz !
and i can finally say, it's all over baby, all over!










Twenty

47365

.........