<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 27, 2010' 4/27/2010 10:31:00 PM

The past few weeks have been the worst and the best.
I've been so out of touch with life. I've got so many things I want to do.

I just saw my desired GPA score flew out the window yesterday after sitting for my traumatizing French paper. I am still trying to get over the fact that I've screwed up my GPA this sem thanks to that. I still have my last presentation on this coming Friday 30th April to prepare for. I've worked so hard on all my core modules, it's unfair knowing that I won't be able to attain my first class honors just because of French.
But, I refuse to lower my expectations, no matter how unrealistic it may seem for me to do so (records have shown that no student from my school has ever graduated with that, yes our core modules are that fcuked up).
<3's birthday went well. Planned for it since god knows, amidst all the hassle with school. I'm supergirl like that.
I can't wait to go visit a dentist, can't wait to get my license, can't wait to get out of Singapore on a much needed vacation, can't wait to go for massage with mom, can't wait to land myself with a job just so I could see the figures in my bank increase a little, can't wait to do my hair, can't wait to learn more about the course I'll be majoring in, can't wait for another opportunity to perform, can't wait to meet up with people I miss.

On a side note, I'm so proud of Kakak. God is fair. All the hardwork paid off.
So so proud of her for getting what she wants. She'll be back from London this coming June. Can't wait!










Twenty

47365

.........