<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 11, 2010' 5/11/2010 11:54:00 PM

I've got so many pictures to post up here, but I'm feeling oh so lazy.
My blog is my online diary, I love reading old posts, and seeing them photos,
just to remind myself of the life I've led, the mistakes I've made, and the good times I've had.
It's also my way of updating people I know about things pertaining to my life.
Not that the entire world's so interested to know, but seriously, it's just a way of telling the people I know, that I'm still alive and kicking despite being missing in action most of the time due to certain obligations.

Went to the library today with Siti. Gosh the library.
I don't know how anyone can sit at home and watch tv all day long, or spend their days merely surfing the net to watch online movies, from day to day.
I salute them housewives.
The library was just an excuse to get out of the house and do something that's FOC, just cos town is overrated and frankly speaking, boring the hell out of me.
Some of my friends are in freaking Alaska and Melbourne right now, while I'm stuck in this puny island which is seriously running out of interesting places to go.
Suddenly I'm missing school, the rush of it all.
I need to get busy soon, or I'll just start putting on weight from the boredom+food combo.
The stash of cash, yes depleting slowly but surely.

And although I'm disappointed that I didn't get that job with Mr Hessels, life goes on.
Well at least out of all the applicants, the only four that made it to the second round interview had my name in it. That's worth acknowledging right? I guess so. And chill, I'm only in year 1, I've got 3 more years to go. The other three probably needed that job in their resume more badly than I do.
But fcuk, can't help but think, THAT'S ONE BIG ASS DOOR THAT CLOSED.
LIKE MEGA BIG.
Shit, I do hope bigger doors open. Just cos I want to leave a legacy in this world before I die, and life's just too short.

On a more pisitive note, I had changi nasi lemak and udders waffle with ice cream just now with <3 :)
okay, one craving down.










Twenty

47365

.........