<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 28, 2010' 5/28/2010 02:38:00 AM

I just read this thing on someone's tumblr, and I JUST HAD TO REBLOG IT COS I FIND IT SO FUNNY.
(I might as well get a tumblr myself, but nahh, this blog and me go wayyyy back. hahaha.)
Initially I thought the picture was funny, juxtaposing the two like that.
But the caption was even funnier. And OH SO TRUE. Lmao.


"Dear boys, men, and everything in between: No girl is going to be exactly like Zooey Deschanel. Not even Zooey Deschanel is exactly like Zooey Deschanel. You think you’re gonna get a wide-eyed sprite who enchants you with her knowledge of the Smiths and always smells like honeysuckle glitter (whatever the fuck that is); the reality is, that girl is gonna be mentally unstable and probably too self-involved to hold a conversation with. The Manic Pixie Dream Girl is a myth."

Loving the "honeysuckle glitter" bit. Lol.

Today I saw them materialize, them designs.
You know that feeling that you get when the things you imagine actually come to life, not exactly the same things you have in your head, but close. That sudden gasp, and slight adrenaline that makes your heart race at locomotive pace.
Yes THAT feeling, only mine was unfortunately dampened right after by the price tag I saw. Fcuk poverty(relative to a lavish lifestyle that is).
But it's all good. I can continue imagining for now.
Maybe someday I will be the one creating them. hoho

and OMG did I mention that results are out, and that I actually passed mon examen de francais? 
YES. The results are out, and I actually passed that motherfreakinFrench despite my bourgeoisbullshit all the way. YES AHHHH.










Twenty

47365

.........