<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 03, 2010' 6/03/2010 11:44:00 PM

Today,

<3 took out his braces,  and I had the shock/surprise of my life, felt like I was meeting a new guy for a first date (I've seen you with ultra long gatsby hair with braces, then totally no hair with braces, seen you with an adidas cream coloured cap with braces, adidas white coloured cap with braces, ultra short hair with braces, unkempt short hair with braces, neatly short-hair-for-inspection with braces, and now semi short hair WITHOUT braces, I've yet to see the gatsby long hair with that. How time flies huh? chey.)
While waiting at the dental clinic, I browsed through some magazines and came across what I feel is the the worst, most ineffective marketing catch phrase I've ever seen, to me that is.
 omg. Seriously? Really? what in the world?


Hanis took her first TP (it's only your warm up my dear, try again ok? :) next time round sure pass),
I attempted (butchered) a paramore song LOL,
I woke up extra early  (5am to accompany <3) with barely any sleep last night (muchos gracias to my screwed up bodyclock) and finally feel sleepy by 11pm just now (still sleepy now, knocking off soon)
I had a heart to heart talk with mom about life and its perils LOL,
I actually talked to my mom about countless things, including our goals and dreams in life
I got reminded of how superwoman my mom is,
I didn't receive any call from that store :{,
I attempted to test if I actually am lactose intolerant by drinking pearly soya milk in the morning (as it turns out, I'm not. Thank gawdddd. I guess yesterday was just an overdose of it, from the pearly soya milk, and then the cheesy potato patty and the cheese on my cajun chicken at Botak Jones, which is quite sedap, lactose overdose)
I realise i'm going to have a roommate tomorrow onwards for the next 3 mths cos sis is back tmrw,
I need to stop eating or omg, i'm going to turn puffer fish like I did after o'levels yearsssss ago, nightmare.
and finally, today, I am going to bed early :) hey, 12 midnight is early ok!

Lol takes getting used to!










Twenty

47365

.........