<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 16, 2010' 6/16/2010 01:36:00 AM

So I went for a second session at Mark's basement today. After 4 hours, my vocals was just cracking crazy, so we stopped at that. Had Vanilla Bon Bon tea, which was aweeesomelyyy goooood.
If there's one thing I learnt today, it's definitely the fact that a cinnamon stick in your sugar makes it taste sohoho much better, and that vanilla and tea, is like sex on fire. Hot, and gooooood, serious 0_o. Hahahaha.
Damn I wish I had a farm in my backyard. No matter how petite. At least my groceries, or some of them rather, are fresh and what not. Freaking fresh crayfish, and tea leaves and coconut in your backyard? Oh the luxuries some people have in life. Whatever plants my mom grows out there at our corridor, dies within a month. Fcken pathetic. No fengshui lahh. Sunlight only hits the neighbour's spot. Damn.

You can tell how good and experienced people are from how anal they get about the nitty gritty things? Like they take notice of the most subtle mistakes and stuff? It's intimidating, really. But I guess it all takes time. Hopefully (they're hoping as well), I'll (we'll) be ready in a months time, to actually get going on a gig roll. But we'll see. In the mean time, I'm doing this for fun, at the same time making sure I do a damn good job of course, or try to at least. Whatever it is, it's something to remember, whether it works out or not.

Yes, as cliche as it may sound, it really is a roller coaster ride, this life, and love. It's a never ending one though, so I can't get off the ride. Shit. But oh well, it's all I've got.










Twenty

47365

.........