<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 24, 2010' 6/24/2010 03:50:00 AM

Despite my love for food, I'm not one who's willing to splurge on it on any random day.
But, kata orang, rezeki jangan ditolak. Chey.
A treat to dinner at Rendezvous with kakak and dessert at udders after meeting my cute half Korean student. Awesome evening.

Will be going to the dentist tmrw, I hope. If I manage to wake up early that is. Wish to finally get some much needed examination on my lower teeth that's annoying the helllll out of me. Grr.

------------Outing with the Kasbari kids :)









 

--------2am-6am stuff, rewang and send off at airport and eyebags ahoy! yay to eau de naturelle.

 










Twenty

47365

.........