<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 23, 2010' 6/23/2010 02:34:00 AM

And I now have my first Malay student, whose mom is Korean, and whose dad looks like a bouncer/body-builder/bodyguard. Quite surreal, felt like I was in a Korean drama series listening to their conversation. And my student, is desperate for some crash-course, considering her major exam is coming up in August, seeking help now is major last minute. What's with people(me included) and last minute work? Sheesh! It's going to take a miracle. I'm suddenly feeling helpless in helping her. But determined nonetheless.

Would love to update more, but haven't got the time really. I love life as it is now. Come what may.

Something major happened the other day after sending Siti off to Cambodia at 4am. My heart was throbbing so hard, I felt like puking, crying, screaming my heads off, all at the same time. But thank God, and the boy/saint He created, I was blessed with a lesson learnt instead of a mishap that could've cost me my life, seriously. And then <3 told me, something so sweet, it got me thinking hard, about how God is watching over me, He seriously is. Bottomline is to pay it forward, all good deeds, and do them sincerely, from the bottom of your heart. I didn't manage to get the name of the boy, but I hope we bump into each other one day, so I could thank him properly.

David Sides, plays so beautifully.










Twenty

47365

.........