<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 13, 2010' 7/13/2010 01:06:00 AM

OKAY so it's like this,
I've been cooped up at home for the past 3 days, AND I'M GETTING RESTLESS.
so guess what, swollen or not, I'm heading out of the house tomorrow with this Halloween mask of mine.
Bleed to death from a stitched up gum, dislocated jaw from excessive mumbling and walking, come what may, I need my breath of fresh air and actually SEE PEOPLE in reality, not off the Tv screen. See how ridiculous the first two scenarios are? Precisely! What's the worst that could happen yo.
Ish.

On a side note, Asian Food Channel, Food Network and Discovery Travel Living have recently inspired me to start experimenting with food again. I feel like baking my strawberry glazed lemon cheesecake, or cook my nasi goreng. Maybe I'll head to the supermarket tomorrow and get the ingredients I need. Gosh, I'm actually quite thankful I didn't grow up pampered with a Bibik a.k.a maid in the house, if not the only thing I would know how to cook is maggi. But there's no fault in that. I would love one who could help me clean up after I cook or do the laundry for the family. If I'm fortunate enough in the future to hire one, she wouldn't be my maid, she'd be my assistant. That's a more pleasant way to put it, no? Hahah okay dah enough of dreaming. I shall hope that I'll wake up tomorrow with a less bloody mouth, and head to bed now.

<3










Twenty

47365

.........