<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 01, 2010' 7/01/2010 01:04:00 AM

I hate setting my hopes high, I fear taking a harder hit from the fall should things go awry.
I'm pessimistic that way. And cowardly in a sense. I need a kick on my behind to get it into my head that no one can make you feel inferior but yourself. 
Had my first glass of elder flower drink at Mark's yesterday, and I wondered why in the world would anybody serve rose syrup drinks/awfully sweet fruit punch at weddings and gatherings when there are better thirst quenchers like that out there. Ishh. Will go check out more of them one day.
Sessions with Mark and Fu have been going well and I hope things go as planned, really really. I suddenly really want this.

I love seeing my kid so enthusiastic and enlightened. I'd teach her voluntarily if I didn't need the money so badly. Oh well.


Having someone to communicate with about my creative ideas, knowing the individual understands completely the visions I have in my head without having to draw it out, is a blessing I grew up having.
I love how our brains work, no matter how different or alike we are.
Our family is talented in so many ways.
Let's start from scratch and build an empire from our childhood dreams, sister.










Twenty

47365

.........