<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 06, 2010' 7/06/2010 12:57:00 PM

I slept so soundly yesterday, for the first time in a very long while.
I've been having trouble sleeping since God knows, because my mind just refuses to stop thinking. It's to a point where I feel tired, both literally tired and tired of sleeping. I'm verging on insomnia, and that could spiral into a state of depression, which may seem like an exaggeration of things, but seriously. Very unhealthy.
Yesterday I had my thoughts sought out while watching tv, until I dozed off. So technically, I wasn't really watching the tele? But somehow I dozed off amidst all that brainwork, so yay for that.
And so I thought about the casual remarks that they made in attempt to poke fun at me. I could've just dismissed what was said and move on, but it's too true to ignore. The negative energy I get in my house from being around REALLY pessimistic people is overwhelming, I swear.
I'm trying my best now, to be as positive as possible. But it's kind of heart breaking to know that no matter how optimistic I try to be, I can't change the minds of people dear to me. I've tried, that I can swear upon, but I've also failed, many times. It's hard to be influential on people who have already set their minds on constantly thinking of the worst possible scenario in whatever they do. Yes it is important to take precautionary measures whenever you can, but doing so always, where's the life and fun in that?
Whatever it is, the future is not mine to know, and I've decided, to live my life appreciating the present.
And that's that.










Twenty

47365

.........