<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 10, 2010' 7/10/2010 11:10:00 PM

I wish tooth fairies were real, they should slip 800 bucks in exchange for my wisdom tooth, that's how much I, or rather my mom paid for the surgery. Expensive or whatttt. Hopefully we could get 100% reimbursed. But in any case, the price I have to pay for the surgery is wayyyyyyy more considering the pain I'm going through right now. But I guess it's only normal. What is pain!
Wish the bleeding would just stop cos honestly, the feeling of having my blood go down my throat each time I swallow my saliva and having to taste it on my tongue, are worse than the aching itself. I am feeling quite Vampire-ish now. Speaking of which, I caught Eclipse with <3 the other day. The climax was awesome, but it was a rather short build up so we were kind of disappointed, and the war should have been made longer. The cheesy-ness as usual, was vomit inducing but all is good when you got a partner to gag with. And omg, that 8 pax on Lautner, is OMAGAH. I'm not a fan, but just the 8 pax. Wow. Okay dah enough.
So anyway, the wisdom tooth on my lower left needs to be extracted in another 2 months time. The X-Ray showed that both (the one taken out, and the one pending) are growing towards my teeth instead of upwards like a normal tooth would. So that makes the removal compulsory, meaning I would have to undergo this horrible traumatic experience all over again in the next 2 months or so, lest my other healthy teeth would risk being damaged.
The worst part of it all, is as usual, what's new, my allergy to panadol and painkillers, which makes the pain, one hell of a mtfking killer right now. Suck it up bebeh.










Twenty

47365

.........