<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 04, 2010' 8/04/2010 02:27:00 AM

Let's hope tomorrow is just as good, or even better than today was :)
And shit, I am so not model material lah! hahaha. Aww man, sadly neither photogenic nor videogenic.
I just realized today why models actually have their eyes seemingly squinting ALL THE TIME.
Well it's either they really do it on purpose to up the sexy factor,
or it's due to the ohmygoodness exceptionally blinding flash coming from North South East and West. Woah.

ps; Mark's dog chewed on one of my socks today :(( hmphhh my favorite pair at that, and I was forced to throw them awayyyyy. My feet taste/smell THAT good apparently. Eww.










Twenty

47365

.........