<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 08, 2010' 8/08/2010 03:23:00 AM

Never in my life, had I imagined being the person that I am today.
One hell of mess inside.
I could use alot of John Mayer, my pencil and my pocket sketchbook, and a cup of good ice latte right now to drown all of it in.
Sometimes I wish memories could be erased voluntarily.
But that's never possible, asking yourself to forget something.
The more you keep telling yourself to forget it, the more you remind yourself of it's existence at the back of your mind.

On a lighter note, window shopping with fifi and Seoul Garden with the G6 bunch today was decent fun, had our shares of laughter amidst all that catching up.










Twenty

47365

.........