<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 29, 2010' 8/29/2010 11:36:00 PM



And I fall on my knees tell me how's the way to be
tell me how's the way to go
tell me all that I should know
And I fall on my knees
tell me how's the way to go
tell me how's the way to be to evoke some empathy
Danger will follow me now everywhere I go
angels will call on me and take me to my home
well this time i just want to be at home
And i fall on my knees tell me how's the way to go
tell me how's the way to see
show me all that i could be
and I fall on my knees tell me how's the way to be yeah
tell me how's the way to go
tell me why I feel so low
Angels will follow me now everywhere I go
angels will call on me and take me to my home
well this time I just want to go
I don't see clearly cant feel nothing no
can't you hear me?
And I fall on my knees and angels will call on me now everywhere I go
angels will call on me and take me to my home
and angel will fall on me everywhere I walk
angels will call on me and take me to my home
and angels will call on me now everywhere I go
angels will follow me now lead me to my home


I had the strangest encounter with a nenek keropok at my korean kid's house the other day, what are the odds? Seriously, freakishly coincidental. And her voice still lingers in my head till today. Eeeesh. Fortunately enough, it's Ramadhan, dengar dengar setan kene lock-up. Lol.


(from album : because it's only 11pm at night, when we slumber partied at school to mug)
School starts tomorrow. I can't believe 4 months went by so quickly and my daily routine to that pulau resumes in like 6 hours time. YOG should have been extended a little longer cos I feel so unprepared right now. I will be embarking on a totally new phase in my uni life, and it's kind of exciting but scary at the same time. New people, semi-new environment, etc. We shall see.












Twenty

47365

.........