<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 08, 2010' 8/08/2010 02:50:00 AM

I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I'm also just a girl, standing in front of the boy, asking them to love her.



I don't know what to think anymore.
Nobody told me it was going to be this difficult.
Is it even suppose to be this complicated?
How many of you are there in that single body?
I'm finding it hard to catch my breath and I'm honestly running out of it.
This is exhausting, having to please all of you, all the time.
Try being me. Really, try it.










Twenty

47365

.........