<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 08, 2010' 9/08/2010 11:21:00 PM

Today went exactly (okay well not exactly since there was a major hiccup in the morning thanks to the rain) as I planned. I believe there was some form of divine intervention. Towards the end of it especially, because God knows how much I think about my future in this head of mine.

Just as I was about to make my way home, He gave me a sign (I think it was, it must be).
I thoroughly enjoyed doing what I did this evening (despite having done it alone and investing perhaps a little too much, but fortunately enough, rewarded with the company of two very sincere and friendly Asian-Austrian owners of the shop itself) and it rekindled my love for the art of crafting again.
And as I sat on the stool meticulously contemplating my next move for my intricate piece of work, I figured, perhaps God is trying to show me my next move, in life that is. It just seemed a little ironic to me. It also dawned on me that I'm a result of His ingenuity, and imagine having billions of people to design lives for, oh my God, that must be hard. I am very contented with my buy today, because with it comes an option for me to consider in life, and I met new people whom I may potentially want to work with in the future :)) Hey, it's okay to dream big right?

Iftar with Shahidan and Nariah the other day was awesome.

I love this girl :)


On a side note, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Can't believe Ramadhan went by so quicklyyyyy!










Twenty

47365

.........