<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 08, 2010' 10/08/2010 12:13:00 AM







This was Kakak's homecoming from London, and she's gone again, and I miss her, and I miss rambling away with her at night till dawn breaks. I miss having debates over our random creative thoughts.
I miss having someone who truly understands me, and what it is like to be me, cos she's the only person whom I've spent my entire life with quarreling over territorial boundaries of the bedroom. Something only a sister can understand.

On a side not, was reminiscing secondary school days thanks to the guitar my cute songkok boy is holding, it is still in good condition with the heart shaped sticker intact.
And I love surprises, thanks <3 for all the times you surprised me, be it with tangible items, or wise talks and matured thoughts.










Twenty

47365

.........