<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 06, 2010' 10/06/2010 03:47:00 AM

Okay, can I now have that red one in my room? Like now? IT ROHHCCKS. (okay shoot me)


I just completed my weeks worth of research condensed into 44 slides worth of powerpoint, its 3.46am and 2 more projects to go before I can sleep,
and wow, this caffeine shiz is working hardcore on me.

Breaking the silence of the morning, accompanying me and my cup of coffee,
is this track by Lykke Li, I've always loved her, I need her album (and that chair) now.











Twenty

47365

.........