<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8294919?origin\x3dhttp://be-twixt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 01, 2010' 12/01/2010 12:41:00 AM

I've benefited alot from critical comments given for my work.
Amidst all that frustration, pointless hurling of swear words at all things inanimate, and unnecessary venting of anger on the people around me, without realizing it, I've actually gone quite the distance, judging by the difference i saw in my final work and the one I did earlier this semester.

Today, I finally felt that sense of satisfaction, seeing the result of my hardwork.

"Nurul, you okay? everything's fine now? your final product came out real good yeah, good good, if there's anything else you need help with, just do let me know"

your final product came out real good

That was all I needed, that heads up
and I'm all geared up and motivated for the rest of my modules now.

But hey, the worst is yet to come :/
Unfortunately, despite how hard I work, I just know that my GPA will be my lowest this semester.
Sigh.


ps;

I may be harsh, or brutally honest, but it's because I care
I guess I'm like that because it's what I'm used to, having to learn from criticisms.
In any case, the people who care, don't usually tell you what you want to hear, they tell you what you need to hear, no matter how awful it may sound. And I'm used to that, both at home and in school.
It's not easy to be in a critic session after having slogged out day and night for one piece of work and getting slammed right down in front of your peers, but that's life, that's the only way for you to know where you went wrong.
I may be blunt, but I try my best to speak my mind in the least hurtful manner.
I recall having watched Jamie Oliver on Oliver Twist, being criticized by some of the customers when he went to Italy to assist a head chef in an authentic Italian restaurant there. At the end of the night, the head chef called for reviews on Oliver's cooking, and I remember very clearly, albeit inaccurate, what he did/said.
While holding up his two hands, each filled with positive and negative ratings respectively, he said to Oliver with his distinct Italian accent, "We take the good comments ey, read them, smile to reward ourselves for the day, and we throw them out (tossing into the bin, the stack of papers on his right hand). These (holding up the stack of paper in his left hand), these bad comments, we keep, only these will help us better ourselves, these very important ey."

And sorry if you mind.
I appreciate being told not to comment, I really do :}
After all, I only have your best interest at heart.










Twenty

47365

.........